Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Joseph, Summer on the Westhil, Cottage cheese love and Tree Of Life

Spent last two hours, if not more doing two exam questions. Pretty slow? That only means one thing! Been talking to someone more interesting than the VSEPR theory! Turns out class reps aren't as bad as I thought;)
I love nights like this, you talk to somebody for the first time but it feels like you always knew them. Sad thing is I always feel like that about people, I guess its because I hardly talk with anyone.

Songs of the day;
Au Revoir Simone - Sad Song
I am Leaving - Blue Roses
Barry Adamson - The Vibes ain't nothing but The Vibes
Nazareth - Love Hurts
KoC - Summer on the Westhill

Films I was reminded to watch include Trainspotting. Drive should also be added to my list! Oh how I miss my movie nights. Exams really do kill every last bit of a hobby![ hobby is such a strange word.. lol.. hobbyt lol]

Do you like cottage cheese? I know I do! I'll keep eating my sandwiches, and read Campells. Tonight its the Tree of life.. and unfortunately I'm not on about the movie  (which is good!!)
I should be in bed. I think I'll just go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment