Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Bad Study Time, Some Folk, Windy days and Honeysuckle.

My sister is going mad, I can't study. her voice just drills through doors and walls. I can hear every shout!!
Even folkemusikk isn't helping. http://www.nrk.no/folkemusikk/ <-- really interesting!
Pure Norwegian folk. It's so different from everything I know, yet Irish traditional music isn't miles away from it.
I like to study to it. I never know the lyrics, so I can't sing along. It doesn't distract me half as much as my iTunes.

It's really windy today..it's always windy but today is really bad. I have a permanent imprint of rain on my window. No point in washing the windows, they're always wet.

Some good advice, do not buy/use/burn honeysuckle insence sticks. God they stink. Mine was only burning for 2 mins.. and the smell is everywhere! I can't even open the window, because it will get blown away with the wind. I'm gonna have to sit here, with the smell.  :/

No comments:

Post a Comment